DJ Put That Record ON

OMGASDGDGSDGSDAJFAKSD!! I love the way she dressed in this video.

I'm drooling over the clothes. The mix and match are awesome.





The clothes in the video are from: http://hellz-bellz.com

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

About Ellen Reviews Ellen Reviews Blog post reviews about fashion, lifestyle, leisure, family and issues that shares information to the readers. I also post articles based on my own experienced and my opinions on these categories [fashion, lifestyle, leisure, family and issues].

17 THOUGHTS:

  1. these outfits are pretty sick!! love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a catchy beat!! :D maan those ARE A LOT of clothes hahaha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao Ellen,
    you are right ...last photo is coarse
    (please forgive me ...it's not my style) .
    I've copyed this post( that's the title) from a well known Italian blogger.....and I wasn't able to take off this picture ...I've tryed
    lots ... my pc knowledge is limitated.....
    I'm worried as I've so many young readers....

    love ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute..
    if you want you'll be my follower..:)
    XOXO
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i defenitely love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool. checked out the site...love the speedy satchel!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a cute song. and the outfits are killers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great clothes, i would wear them!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfits!! I wouldn't mind wearing any of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello ellen! nice dress po! ang kulit din ng video eh! soory for the late visit here! i was too busy looking for the right themes for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! I love the outfits.

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these outfits! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the song- so great for a party! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow amzaing video i love the changing outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I don't HATE comments. :) I LOVE them! ♥ Thank you for leaving one. Love Lots, -Ellen ♥